Citibank cash back credit card is one of the best cash back credit
Citibank Cash back Credit Card Offers
- Simply tap-and-pay at merchant terminals for purchases up to ₹2000 without entering the PIN
- 5% cash back on movie ticket purchases
- 5% cash back on all your telephone bill payments
- Pay through Citibank Online Bill Pay and get 5% cash back on Utility Bill Payments
Note: Cashback in the Telephone / Movies / Utility category is capped at Rs.100 per month for each category. Identification of Telephone / Movies categories is done basis MCC codes provided by MasterCard.
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Benefits
- Wave Pay
- Great savings on your everyday spends
- Hassle-free redemption
- Cashback on every spends
- Low Annual Fees
- Dining Privileges: Save Up to 15% savings across participating restaurants
- 24×7 Customer Support
Interest Rate & Annual Fees
Interest Rate: Variable interest rate ranging between 37.20% and 42.00% per annum
Annual Fees: Rs.500.Annual Fee is billed in the first-month statement of card issuance and incrementally every 12 months thereafter.
How To Apply For Citibank Cash Back Credit Card?
- First Visit Credit Card Apply Page
- Fill-up All Required Details
- Submit your application
- Complete verification
- That’s All
Fees & Charges
|Description of charges||Charges|
|Cash advance fees||2.5% on the billed amount withdrawn, subject to a minimum|
|Late payment charges||NIL for statement balance up to ₹1000|
₹450 for statement balance above ₹1000 and up to ₹5000
₹700 for statement balance above ₹5000 and up to ₹10000
₹950 for statement balance above ₹10000
|Over credit limit charge||2.5% of the amount|
|Cheque / ECS / ACH|
|₹500 per returned Cheque / ECS / ACH|
|Cash deposit at Citi ATMs||₹100 per deposit|
Citibank Cash Back Credit Card Eligibility
Check your credit score before apply for cashback credit card.
|ID Proof||Aadhar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card/ UID, Driving License or Voter’s ID Card|
|Income Proof||Salary Certificate, IT Assessment order or Latest Balance Sheet|
|Address Proof||Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card or Utility Bills|
|Other||1. Colour Photographs|
2. 3 months Bank Statement
How To Check Citibank Credit Card Application Status?
You can check Citibank credit card status from C
1. First visit official website – Click Here
2. Enter your 11 digit application number (You would have received the 11 digit application number via SMS within 2 working days of your application)
3. Enter your register mobile number
4. Click on Submit and know your application status.
How to Make Citibank Credit Card Bill Payment?
You can pay Citibank Credit Card Bill online and offline. If you are a Citibank customer then you can pay credit card bill through Citi Mobile. Just visit m.citibank.co.in to pay your Credit Card bill using your mobile.
Others bank users can pay credit card bill through NEFT, RTGS, E-PAY (E-Pay enables you to pay your Citibank Credit Card bill online from any of your Non-Citibank accounts. You can pay from over 48 major banks including SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Axis and many more!), ACH/ECS, Visa Money Transfer(VMT) and Card payment from other bank website.
I have read so many articles about the blogger lovers however this article
is really a good piece of writing, keep it up.
Someone essentially assist to make significantly posts I might state.
This is the very first time I frequented your
web page and so far? I surprised with the analysis
you made to make this particular submit extraordinary.