SBI Elite Card is a top class credit card launched by State Bank Of India. SBI Elite credit card is a premium credit card that offers a wide range of special privileges to its users. SBI launched the Elite credit card to replace the SBI Signature credit card. This card primarily targets people who spend a lot on the flight, hotels and international.
SBI Elite Card comes with lots of benefits like a
SBI Elite Card Benefits
This card comes with lots of benefits. This card is best for Elite users. There are numerous benefits of being an esteemed SBI Elite card holder, some of the major ones have been discussed below.
- You’ll get welcome gifts in the form of e-gift vouchers worth ₹5000. You can redeem this voucher any of partner store like Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Marks & Spencer, Pantaloons and Shoppers Stop
- You get 5X Reward Points on Dining, Departmental stores, and Grocery Spends
- Earn 2 Reward Points per ₹100 on all other spends (except fuel)
- Enjoy free movie tickets worth Rs.6000 every year.
- Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99
- 2 complimentary Domestic Airport Lounge visits every quarter in India.
- Enjoy complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
- Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier membership.
- The privilege of the lowest Foreign Currency Mark-up Charge of 1.99% on International usage.
Apply For SBI Elite Credit Card Online
You can apply for SBI card Elite online by following below mentioned steps
- First Visit Official Website
- Enter Your Name
- Select City
- Select Occupation
- Select Date of Birth
- Select Qualification
- Select Income
- Enter Your PAN Number
- Enter email address
- Enter mobile number and verify using OTP
- Submit all details
How Check SBI Credit Card Application Status?
It is quite easy to check SBI Credit Card Application Status on SBI Card‘s official website.
- Visit Official site sbicard.com
- Scroll Below
- Find Track your application
- Fill details and check status
SBI Elite Card Fees
This card is specially for elite users, so SBI elite card annual fee is little high.
Annual Fees (one time): ₹4999 (You’ll get an e gifts voucher worth Rs. 5000)
Renewal Fees: ₹4999
Add-One Card Fees: Nil
|Extended Credit||Interest-free credit period: 20-50 days|
Finance charges: Up to 3.35% per month
Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. ₹200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
|Cash Advance||Cash advance limit: Up to 80% of the credit limit, with a maximum of ₹15,000 per day|
Finance charges: Upto 3.35% per month
|Rewards redemption fee||Rs. 99|
|Cash Advance Fee||SBI ATMs or other ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300|
International ATMs: 3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of ₹300
|Statement retrieval||₹100 per statement that is more than 2 months old|
|Cheque Fee/Card replacement||₹100|
|Late payment||1. NIL for Total Amount due from Rs.0-Rs.200|
2. Rs. 100 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 200 & up to Rs. 500
3. Rs. 400 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 500 & up to Rs. 1000
4. Rs. 600 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 1000 & up to Rs. 10,000
5. Rs. 800 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 10,000 & up to Rs. 25,000
6. Rs. 950 for Total Amount due greater than Rs. 25,000
7. Overlimit: 2.5% of overlimit amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500
SBI Credit Card Eligibility
Individuals, who want to apply for an SBI credit card must meet the following eligibility criteria.
Age: Minimum of 21 years old and a maximum of 60 years.
Income: Minimum of ₹18,000 per month
Nationality: Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian. (Both are eligible for apply)
Credit Score: Credit score of an applicant must also be above average to obtain a credit card offered by SBI Bank.
SBI Elite Credit Card Offers
SBI card elite comes with tons of offers like free movie tickets, free movie voucher, and more.
|Movie Tickets||₹6000/Year (condition Apply)|
|Milestone Privileges||1. Earn upto 50,000 Bonus Reward Points worth Rs. 12,500/ year|
2. Earn 10,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 3 lakhs and 4 lakhs
3. Earn 15,000 bonus Reward Points on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 lakhs and 8 lakhs
4. Spend Based Reversal of Annual Fee on spends of Rs. 10 Lakhs
|ELITE Rewards||1. Get 5X Reward Points* on Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery and International |
2. Earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other spends
3. 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver across all petrol pumps.
|Priority Pass||Complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99|
*SBI credit card reward points value: 4 Points = ₹1
SBI Card Customer Care
Please Call SBI’s 24X7 helpline if you are facing any problem or want to ask anything
Call: 39 02 02 02 / 1860 180 1290 / 1800 180 1290
SMS: SMS HELP to 5676791 from your registered mobile