SBI card has launched this new credit card for the new generation who love to shop online. If you love online shopping then this SBI simply click credit card is the best credit card for you. Simplyclick SBI card features with free Amazon, BookMyShow voucher on online apply. You can earn up to 10% rewards point on online spent using the simplyclick sbi credit card.
SBI has an extremely simple application process and the eligibility criteria for the simplyclick card is also not that high to meet. Click on below link to apply for SimplyClick credit card online.
SBI Simply Click Credit Card Features
SBI simplyclick credit card comes with lots of features that is great for a online shopper. Features of SimplySAVE SBI Card is mentioned below:
- Worldwide Acceptance: You can use your SimplyCLICK SBI Card in over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India.
- 0% Fuel Surcharge:
- Cash on the go: You can withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa or MasterCard ATMs across the globe.
- Railway Ticket Online Booking: Book railway ticket using your Simply Click Credit Card. It is easy and secures also.
- Balance Transfer: This facility allows you to transfer your other banks’ credit cards balance to your SimplyCLICK Advantage SBI card at low-interest rates. You can pay back the amount in installments.
- Utility Bill Payments: Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SimplyCLICK SBI Card.
- 24×7 Customer Service: If you need any help with your Simply CLICK SBI Card, you can contact on the 24×7 SBI Credit Card Customer Helpline number.
- Flexi Pay: With Flexipay, convert your transactions in easy monthly installments. Make any purchase for Rs. 2,500 or more using your SBI SimplyCLICK Card, and log in with your username and password to sbicard.com within 30 days of purchase to convert it into Flexipay.
Fees & Charges
SBI simply click credit card annual fees is only Rs. 499 that is very low compared to other credit cards available in the marker except for ICICI platinum chip credit card. You can reverse these amount if your annual spends are more than 1,00,000. Follow below table for other charges.
Spend Rs. 1,00,000 and get annual fee of Rs. 499 reversed for your SimplyCLICK SBI card in the subsequent year.
|Annual Fee (one time)||Only ₹499 (FREE Amazon Voucher)|
|Renewal Fee||Only ₹499 (reversible)|
|Late payment||Up to ₹950|
|Overlimit||2.5% (Min ₹500)|
|Railway tickets||Up to 2.5%|
SBI credit card eligibility
SBI has an extremely simple application process and the eligibility criteria for the simplyclick card is also not that high to meet. These are the SBI SimplyClick Credit card eligibility criteria:
- Min age 21 year and maximum 70 year
- Must be Indian Resident
- Good credit score (Check your credit score before apply)
- Recent income proof, identity proofs, residence proof, PAN card along with a photograph.
- Required proof of income like salary slip, bank statement, etc.
SBI SimplyClick Credit Card Benefits
If you apply SBI Simply Click Credit card online then they give lots of benefits.
- Milestone Rewards: If you spend more then 1 lakh in a year then you’ll get an e-voucher worth Rs. 2,000
- Fuel Freedom: You’ll get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs. 500 & Rs. 3,000 maximum of ₹100
- e-Shopping Rewards: Earn 10X rewards on online spends with SBI exclusive partners like Amazon, Bookmyshow, Cleartrip, Foodpanda, UrbanClap, Lenskart, Etc, and 5X rewards on other online spends.
How to check SBI credit card application status
Now the question is how to check SBI credit card application status online? It is very easy. First, visit sbicard official site and find Track your application. Enter your application number and hit the Track button.