In this modern era, life is totally useless without internet. If you are planning to get an internet connection to your home/office then you must need a router. Or you want to upgrade your existing one then you are at the right place. Today, we are going to show you the top 10 best routers under 2000 in India.
A good router not only provides reliable wireless connection but also protect you from virus and malware attack. If you don’t have enough knowledge about the router then it is quite difficult to find out the best one for your requirements.
Don’t worry, we are here to help you out. We have compared more than 25 routers and complete a list of top 10 best wi-fi routers under 2000 in India. If your budget is 2000 then don’t think anymore. Just select any router from the below list.
If your budget is 1000 then check out roundup on top 10 routers under 1000 in India.
Things You Should Consider While Buying a Router
- Wireless Standard: AC routers are faster than Wireless N routers
- Band: Dual-band is faster than a single band router. Dual-band works on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band where single band works on only 2.4GHz band.
- Internet Protocol: All routers support IPv4 where IPv6 is the next-gen internet protocol
- Router types: Only router (traditional router) or Router + Modem. A modem lets you connect to the internet while a router distributes the connection.
- Wi-Fi Range: Bigger is better
Here is the quick look of top 10 best wifi routers under 2000 in India:
|Routers under 2000||SK Rating||Price|
|TP-Link Archer C50||4.5/5||Check Here|
|D-Link DIR-825||4.1/5||Check Here|
|TP-Link Archer A5||4.5/5||Check Here|
|Tenda AC5||4.4/5||Check Here|
|TP-Link Archer C20||4.1/5||Check Here|
|D-Link DIR-841||4/5||Check Here|
|Tenda FH303||4.3/5||Check Here|
|TP-Link TL-WR845N||4.2/5||Check Here|
|D-Link DIR-615||4.1/5||Check Here|
|iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN||3.2/5||Check here|
10 Best Routers under 2000 in India
These are the top 10 best Wi-Fi routers under 2000 in India:
1. TP-Link Archer C50
TP-Link is one of the best router brands in India and our first choice is from this brand. This TP-Link Archer C50 router comes with the latest 802.11ac double protocols that is 3 faster than traditional wireless N routers. If you love to watch Netflix or Amazon Prime then the router is perfect for you.
The router comes with 4 antennas that make all of your connections more efficient and stable. This router supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz brands so you can easily connect your old gadgets as well without any big problems. The combined wireless data transfer rate of this router is up to 1.2Gbps.
The best thing is that the TP-Link Archer C50 router supports the next generation IPv6 Internet protocol. This router is perfect for HD video streaming and online gaming. The price of this wireless router is around 2000 in India. You can check the latest price by following the below links.
- This router supports both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band
- It has 4 powerful antennas for the uninterrupted and strong connection
- The router has built-in VPN functionality
- This Archer C50 supports the nest generation IPv6 Internet protocol
- The router supports 4 ethernet connections
- It has WPS button as well
2. D-Link DIR-825
When it comes to routers, it is impossible to make a list without one or two D-Link routers. It is a renowned router brand and has a large customer base. Like TP-Link Archer C50, this is also a new generation 5GHz router and has 4 external antennas.
The look of this router very sexy. You can get up to 300 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band and 867 Mbps on 5 GHz band. Using the dual-band technology, you can get up to 1200 Mbps speed if your wifi device supports it. This wireless router is also good for online video streaming and online gaming.
It has good security features as well. The best thing is that it has a WPS button so that you can easily connect devices without typing the complex password. This router comes with 3 years warranty. If you like this router then check it out by following the below links.
- It has 4 powerful antennas for strong wifi connection
- You can get up to 1200Mbps speed using dual-band technology
- Comes with 4 ethernet connections to connect multiple devices
- It has WPS push button for secure connection
- Comes with 3 years warranty
3. TP-Link Archer A5
Our 3rd choice again from the brand TP-Link. This TP-Link Archer A5 is one of the best dual-band router available in the market under INR2000. Personally I’m using this router in my office and believe me, this is a great router. You can buy this router by closing your eyes.
If you are using an old model of router and want to upgrade it that with a modern one then this should be the perfect choice for you. Like the other two models, this model also comes with 2.4GHz and 5GHz band that can be delivered 300Mbps and 867Mbps speed respectively.
This router has 4 antennas to provide an uninterrupted and strong connection. Using modern dual-band technology, you can avail up to 1200Mbps speed. We highly recommend this router to those visitors who are looking for the best router under 2000 in India for IPTV or streaming or gaming.
- The router supports Tag VLAN to optimize IPTV streaming
- It also supports access point mode to create a new Wi-Fi access point
- Comes with 4 powerful antennas
- Support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz technology
- Comes with complete 3 years warranty
4. Tenda AC5
Undoubtedly, Tenda is a well-known router brand in India and Tenda AC5 is one of the best Wi-Fi routers under 2000 in India that supports dual-band technology. Its dual-band wireless transmission technology can deliver up to 1167 Mbps speed. It is very easy to install and set up for a beginner.
This router is powered by 1GHz Netcom processor that offers a reliable and stable internet connection. Apart from that, the router has MU-MIMO technology that provides a 20% faster internet connection and can communicate with multiple devices at a time.
It has 4 ethernet connection ports and you can easily connect this router with any device like laptops, smartphones, tablets as well as computers. If you are looking for a gaming router then you may go with this one. Check the latest price of this router by following the below links.
- The router is powered by Netcom 1GHz processor
- Comes with easy setup feature
- Supports 2.4GHz and 5GHz dual-band technology
- Provides up to 1200Mbps speed
- Comes with MU-MIMO technology
- AC5 offers reliable and stable internet connection
5. TP-Link Archer C20
This is another great and one of the best routers under 2000 in India from the brand TP-Link. If you are looking for a cheap and dual-band router then you should go with this TP-Link router. Its connection is reliable and can be used even in the corners.
You can also use this router as a repeater to increase the wifi range or as an access point to extend the wireless coverage of an existing network. This router has both 2.4GHz band to handle small tasks and 5GHz band to handle bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming.
The router comes with 3 antennas that give you truly wireless and reliable wi-fi connectivity. Apart from that, it has 4 ethernet ports so that you can directly connect up to 4 devices at a time using the ethernet cable. If you like this wireless router then check it out by following the below link.
- The router supports both 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands
- Comes with IPV6 support & WPS button
- You can use this device as a repeater or access point
- It is very easy to set up
- Comes with three fixed omnidirectional antennas for superior wireless coverage
- Best for everyday use
6. D-Link DIR-841
If you are looking for a reliable and best wifi router for home use then you may go with this D-Link router. It is dual-band support cheap router for everyday use. The router has 4 antennas that can provide reliable connectivity over an area of 1700 sq. ft.
Like Tenda AC5, this router also has MU-MIMO technology for enhanced Wi-Fi performance when you connect multiple devices at a time. This router supports the next generation IPV6 internet protocol. Apart from that, it is easy to configure and update the configuration.
The best thing is that the router comes with built-in Yandex DNS service. If you are not happy with your current DNS provider or facing slow internet then you may change it by one click. With this router, you can expect up to 1200Mbps internet speed.
- Comes with built-in Yandex DNS service
- Support dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
- Wireless speeds up to 1200Mbps
- It has MU-MIMO Technology & Transmit Beamforming Technology
- 3 years warranty
7. Tenda FH303
It is an old generation Wireless N router and one of the best routers under 2000 in India. If you have only a few wireless devices and not required high speed then you may go with this router. This 2.4GHz router can provide up to 300Mbps wireless speed which is ideal for interruption sensitive applications.
The router comes with 3 antennas for wide signal coverage. It supports WPA/WPA2 encryption and offers good performance while browsing the web, checking emails, or streaming video. No need any technician to set up the router as it has easy to install and configure.
We highly recommend this router to those users who are looking for the best routers under 2000 in India for home use. If you are searching for a dual-band router then check the above 6 routers. check the latest price of this router by following the below links.
- Supports single band only (2.4GHz)
- The router has a WPS push button
- Comes with 3 high-speed LAN ports
- Comes with 3 years warranty
- Best for home use
- Cheap and reliable
8. TP-Link TL-WR845N
If you are looking for an internet device that can not only help you but also your kid by giving incredible internet speed, then, TP-Link TL-WR845N is a perfect one. This is one of the best wifi routers under 2000 in India that can be suitable for both home and office.
The router is quite cheap but doesn’t lack in features. This is a single band (2.4GHz) router and can deliver up to 300Mbps speed that is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like live video streaming and gaming. It has 3 powerful antennas that is more than enough to get a strong signal in every corner in your room.
The best thing is that the router comes with IP based bandwidth control feature that allows administrators to determine and control bandwidth to each PC connected to this router. If you like this router then check the latest price by following the below links.
- Comes with IP based bandwidth control feature
- It has WPS push button to easily connect a device without entering the complex password
- The router supports the next generation IPv6
- This router comes with a built-in firewall
- Best for home and office use where required a reliable connection
9. D-Link DIR-615
This is the cheapest router of this list. It can provide up to 300 Mbps of bandwidth on 2.4 GHz Wireless N band. If you are looking for the best router under 2000 for CCTV or browsing the internet or sending email or watching youtube then this is the perfect one for you.
You can also you this router as a repeater mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network. The router has easy to use web browser-based setup and configuration. This router comes in black color and 198 cm in height, which gives a sleek and smart look.
The router has built-in firewalls and supports WPA/WPA2 standard security to protect your internet from potential malware or virus attacks. Additionally, the router comes with a three-year-long warranty. You can check the latest price of this D-Link router by following the below link.
- The DIR-615 supports the latest wireless security features
- You can use this router as a repeater as well
- Comes with 3 years warranty
- It has four 10/100 LAN ports to connect wired devices
- The router comes with built-in firewall
10. iBall Baton iB-WRD12EN
It is the last but not least of this list of top 10 best wi-fi routers under 2000 in India. It is a dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz) router which is the perfect solution for home or office use and creates high-speed wi-fi connection to play games online and streaming HD videos simultaneously.
This router supports MU-MIMO Technology that provides more stable and optimized data speed. You can also create a separate wireless network for guest users using SSID. The counter comes with 5dBi x 4 Omni-directional antennas that deliver a reliable connection to every corner of your home.
This router can get up to 1200Mbps speed using dual-band (2.4GHz & 5GHz). The router is easy to set up and comes with 3 years warranty. Overall, it is a great router in this price segment. Check-out this router by following the below links.
- Comes with dual-band AC technology
- You can get speed up to 1200Mbps
- It is easy to set up
- It has MU-MIMO Technology
- Supports latest security features
- Best for gaming and streaming HD videos
- 11 Best Wifi Router In India For Home & Office Use
- Top 10 Best Wifi Router under 1000 in India for Home Use
- Top 10 Best Smart Bulbs for Your Smart Home
- Top 7 Best Gaming Mouse under 2000 in India
- Best Wireless Printer for Home Use in India
So, These are the top 10 best routers under 2000 rupees in India for home or office use. All of these routers are the best ones and one can choose any of them as per your needs and budget.
Our Recommendation: On the basis of the features, facilities, and qualities that are expected from the best router, we would like to TP-Link Archer C50 router to our readers.
Hope you enjoyed reading this informative and useful post. If you have any queries regarding the list of the top 10 best wi-fi routers in India under 2000 for home then comment below, we will love to solve them.