Looking for the best and cheap dual-band router? If yes then you are at the right place. Today, we are going to show you the list of top 10 best routers under 3000 in India that can be used for home and small offices where high speed and reliable internet connection required.
A wifi router is needed when you are using a lot of wireless devices and a few wired smart devices. But a wireless N single-band router is not good enough to handle those devices. That’s why we have decided to create a list of top dual-band router available in India under 3000.
To buy a good router one needs to know some of its features like speed, area coverage, and proper security. But for a normal person, it is a quite difficult task. Don’t worry, we are here to help you out.
Check Also: Wi-Fi Router: Everything You Need to Know
Our team tested over 20 routers in the last few hours and made a list of best dual-band routes available in India under 3000 rupees. You can check the list below.
|Routers under 3000||SK Rating||Buying Link|
|TP-Link Archer C1200||4.5||Buy Here|
|TP-Link Archer C60||4.3||Buy Here|
|Tenda AC10||4.4||Buy Here|
|D-Link DIR-825||4.0||Buy Here|
|Tenda AC8||4.2||Buy Here|
|Netgear R6220||4.0||Buy Here|
|ASUS RT-AC53||4.1||Buy Here|
|TP-Link Archer C6||4.5||Buy Here|
|Tenda AC5||4.2||Buy Here|
|TP-Link Archer C50||4.1||Buy Here|
As of 30th June 2020
10 Best Routers under 3000 in India
These are the top 10 dual band routers under 3000 in India:
1. TP-Link Archer C1200
TP-Link is one of the best router brands in India and our first choice is TP-Link Archer C1200 router which is a dual band router and works on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band. The router can handle up to 1200Mbps internet speed that is more than enough for home use.
This TP-Link router has 3 powerful external antennas with advanced connection technology like Beamforming technology to maintain impressive speeds, even over greater distances. The router is best for streaming HD video and lag-free online gaming.
In addition, the router comes with 4 Gigabit LAN ports for lightning-fast wired connections, 1 USB port to connect storage or NAS. It also has WPS push button to connect any wireless device securely without typing a complex password.
- The router works on both 2.4GHz and 5GHz band to provide up to 1200Mbps speed
- Comes with 3 high-powerful external antennas with Beamforming technology for highly efficient wireless connection
- It has a WPS push button to connect wireless devices securely
- You can also connect NAS or cloud printer with this router
- Easy to set up and comes with a full 3 years warranty
We highly recommend this router if you are looking for the best dual band router under 3000 in India. You can check the latest price of this router by following the below link.
2. TP-Link Archer C60
Our next choice again from the brand TP-Link. TP-Link Archer C60 router is one of the best selling and top-rated router in India. The design and build of this router are well-good and best for everyday use. The router is lightweight and comes with a lot of features.
It is a dual band router and can handle up to 1350Mbps internet speed. Its 2.4GHz band is best for sensitive works like gaming, sending emails or browsing the internet and can handle up to 450 Mbps and 5GHz brand is good where high data required.
The router comes with total of 5 antennas, three 2.4 GHz antennas and two 5 GHz antennas create superior Wi-Fi coverage. The router feature MU-MIMO 2x efficiency technology to handle multiple devices at a time and Beamforming technology to deliver the high efficient wireless connection.
- This is a dual band router and can handle up to 1350Mbps speed
- Feature MU-MIMO and Beamforming technology for reliable and strong wireless connection
- Comes with advance functions such as parental control and guest network
- It has 5 external antennas
- Easy setup and management
3. Tenda AC10
Tenda AC10 is one of the best dual band routers under rs 3000 in India powered by a 1GHz dual-core CPU and 128MB DDR3 RAM to provide the best performance and reliability in both 2.4GHz and 5GHz. This router is best for streaming full HD videos and gaming.
This router can handle up to 1167Mbps internet speed. It has 4 superpowers 5dBi Omnidirectional antennas for better coverage. It is also featured with MU-MIMO and Beamforming+ technology to handle multiple devices at a time without compromise speed.
The router comes with 3 Gigabit LAN ports and built-in WPS push button. The router supports VPN for your private network and one-click bandwidth control. You can also use this router as a repeater to increase the range of an existing wireless network.
- This router is powered by a 1GHz dual core CPU & 128GB DDR3 RAM for better performance
- You can use this router as a repeater as well
- Comes with MU-MIMO and Beamforming+ technology
- It has 3 Gigabit LAN ports and built-in WPS push button
- It is a dual-band router and can handle up to 1167Mbps internet speed
4. D-Link DIR-825
Undoubtedly, D-Link is a great router brand and they have a large customer base. You may notice that most of home broadband users use D-Link router. It is only because D-Link offers quality products at a competitive price and provide great after-sell customer support.
This D-Link DIR-825 router is one of the best routers in India under rs 3000. It works on dual-band technology and can handle up to 1200Mbps internet speed. It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports to delivers a very high-speed and reliable internet connection.
Apart from that, the router comes with 4 high gain antennas that provide wider coverage and allowing your computers and mobile devices to access the Internet easily. It also has a WPS push button to connect wireless devices easily. Overall, it is a great router in this price range.
- This is a dual-band router and can handle up to 1200Mbps internet speed
- It has 4 Gigabit LAN ports and WPS push button
- Comes with 1 USB port to connect external storage device or printer
- It works on the latest security encryption to provide a safe and secure network for devices
- Best for lag-free online gaming or streaming HD videos
5. Tenda AC8
Our 5th choice again from the brand Tenda. This Tenda AC8 is a dual-band router and equipped with Gigabit ports to support up to 1000 Mbps bandwidth access. It is powered by a 1GHz dual-core CPU to provide reliable and high-speed internet.
The router comes with 4 external 6dBi dual-band antennas with Beamforming signal tracing technology to provide the best wireless internet experience. It also features MU-MIMO technology to handle multiple wireless devices at a time.
This router comes with parental control features to ensure a safe browsing experience for your children and block inappropriate sites on your network. Moreover, it is a good router for home and office. You can check the latest price of this router by following the below link.
- It has powerful external antennas that provide great wifi range
- Powered by a Realtek 1GHz dual-core CPU for smooth internet experience
- Comes with WPS push button
- The router has 4 Gigabit LAN ports that offer fast wired connections to your computer
- Easy to set up and maintenance
6. Netgear R6220
Netgear is a well-known router brand and highly successful in the wireless technology products. Out 7th choice of this list of top 10 best routers under 3000 is Netgear R6220. This router is best for home and small office. It comes with dual-band wifi that gives a combined speed of 1167Mbps.
This Netgear router comes with 2 high-performance antennas and powerful amplifiers so that the router works for long-range also. It has 4 high-speed Gigabit LAN ports to connect wired devices and 1 USB port to connect printer or external drive/NAS.
The router works on high-level wireless security with WPA/WPA2. It also has a WPS push button to connect wireless devices securely. It is easy to install, set up, and maintain. You can check the latest price of this router by following the below link.
- This router is ideal for home or small-sized offices
- Dual Wi-Fi bands give a combined download speed of up to 1167Mbps
- Comes with 4 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 USB port
- It has WPS push button for passwordless secure connection
- Easily set up the router
7. ASUS RT-AC53
This ASUS RT-AC53 is a good router in this price range. If you are looking for a reliable and cheap dual-band router then you may go with this router. The router works on the latest wireless AC technology and can handle up to 750Mbps internet speed.
The router comes with 3 external antennas for big coverage and strong signal. It has 2 Gigabit LAN ports (which are 10 times faster than 10/100 fast ethernet devices) to connect bandwidth-heavy wired devices. The router also has WPS push button to connect any wireless devices securely.
The best thing is that you can use this router as an access point or repeater to extend the range of the existing network. Overall, it is one of the best routers under 3000 in India. You can check the latest price by following the below link.
- It is a dual-band router and can handle up to 750Mbps speed
- Comes with 3 external antennas to enhance signal transmission
- The router has 2 Gigabit LAN ports
- You can use this router as a repeater or access point
- Comes with 3 years warranty
8. TP-Link Archer C6
TP-Link Archer C6 is one of the powerful dual band routers under 3000 in India. If you’re a home user with bandwidth-intensive tasks like online gaming, HD video streaming like NetFlix, YouTube ete, then this router is just for you.
The router comes with 4 external antennas with MU-MIMO technology to communicate multiple devices at a time. It has a powerful chipset that provides stable wireless connections and optimal coverage. Its 2.4GHz band coverage is especially impressive for dead-zones.
This router comes with 1Gigabit WAN port and 4 high performance Gigabit LAN ports which are up to 10× faster than standard ethernet connection. The router can handle up to 1200Mbps internet speed. The best thing is that you can also use this router as a access point or repeater.
- Ideal for home users & online gamers
- This router can handle up to 1200Mbps internet speed
- Comes with 4 Gigabit LAN ports
- It has 4 high-performance antennas
- Advanced WPS security encryption
9. Tenda AC5
This Tenda dual-band router has great speed (1200Mbps) and has a repeater mode/access point to extend the coverage area of your existing wireless/wired network. The router very easy to set up, maintain, and use. This router is best for home and small office.
The router is powered by a 1 GHz dual-core high-frequency CPU for a stable and fast internet connection that lets you enjoy smooth 4K HD videos and online games without delay. This Tenda router has 4 antennas with MU-MIMO & Beamforming+ technology that provide superior wireless coverage and speed.
It has 3 high-speed LAN ports to connect wired devices and WPS push button to connect wireless devices with typing the complex password. Overall, it is a great router in this price range. You can check the latest price of this router by following the below link.
- Powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor
- The router can handle up to 1167Mbps internet bandwidth
- It has MU-MIMO and Beamforming+ technology
- Ideal for streaming 4K HD videos and online games
- Comes with Four 5dBi dual-band Omni-directional antennas
10. TP-Link Archer C50
TP-Link Archer C50 is the last but not least of this list of top 10 best dual-band wifi routers under 3000 in India. The router supports the next generation of Wi-Fi 802.11ac standard and simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections can handle up to 1200Mbps internet bandwidth.
The router has 4 external antennas that provide stable wireless connections and optimal coverage. Its PA amplifies and LNA increases the receiving sensitivity and enlarges Wi-Fi coverage for your home. The router is best for home users.
This router also features the Guest network to provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests and Parental Control that allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff. You can check the latest price of this router by following the below link.
- Ideal for home users who require less range
- Comes with 4 LAN ports and 1 WAN port
- Comes with WPS push button
- Supports latest internet protocol IPv6
- Easy to set up and manage
- It can handle up to 1200Mbps internet bandwidth
- Top 10 Best Dual Band Routers in India for Home & Office Use
- Top 10 Best Routers under 1500 in India (Fiber & ADSL2+)
- Top 10 Best Routers under 2000 in India
- 11 Best Wifi Router In India For Home & Office Use
- Top 10 Best Wifi Router under 1000 in India for Home Use
So, These are the top 10 best dual band routers under 3000 in India for home and office use. All of these routers are the best ones and one can choose any of them as per your needs and budget.
Our Recommendation: On the basis of the features, facilities, and qualities that are expected from the best router, we would like to recommend TP-Link Archer C1200 to our readers.
Hope you enjoyed reading this informative and useful post. If you have any queries regarding the list of the top 10 best routers under 3000 in India then comment below, we will love to solve them.