Searching for the best wifi router under 1000 in India for home use? If yes then you are at the right place. Today, we’ll show you the top 10 best wifi routers available in India under 1000 rupees for home or personal use.
With the increasing use of smart devices like smartphones, smart assistants, smart bulbs or CCTV cameras, Internet broadband connection has now become mandatory to activate those devices. To connect all the devices with the internet you need a good Wi-Fi router.
Now the question is which is the best wifi router under 1000 rupees in India for home use?
We are here to help you out. There is a lot of wifi router available under 1000 rupees though only some are good for connecting multiple devices. We have tested over 30 routers and read a lot of reviews on the internet before making this list.
Why you waste your valuable time when we already did it. Our 19 hours of research on wireless wifi router under 1000 rupees in India will help you to choose your best product. So, without further delay check our top 10 picks of best wifi routers under 1000 rupees in India for home use.
Best Wifi Router under 1000 in India 2020 for Home
These are the top 10 best wifi routers under 1000 rupees in India you can choose from:
#1 Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Wi-Fi Router
Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Wi-Fi Router is the best wifi router under 1000 in India for home use in this list. Tenda F6 is a wireless router featured eco-friendliness and dedicated to users living in small and medium houses. It has 5 dBi high gain external Omni-directional antennas and powerful built-in chip for better coverage and speed.
The router has an easy-installation feature so anyone can easily set up the router. Apart from this, the router support WISP and universal repeater as well. The router has a compact design and is capable of handling up to 300Mbps of maximum speed. The router is best for small to medium houses.
- 4, 5dBi High Gain Omni-Directional antennas
- It can auto-detect your Internet connection setup
- Support WISP and Universal Repeater
- Comes with easy to install setup
- Support upto 300Mbps speed
- Best for small to medium size houses
The price of this wifi router is a bit high. It is around ₹1300 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:15). If you are searching for a wifi router under 1000 rupees, we recommend that spend a few more bucks for a better product.
#2 TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router
Searching for the best wireless router under 1000 rupees? TP-Link TL-WR845N 300Mbps Wireless-N Router is one of the best routers under 1000 you can go with. The router comes with 3 5-dBi high-gain antennas that not only boost your online gaming experience when you streaming as well.
The router supports 4 x 10/100mbps LAN ports and IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b wireless connection. Also, you can use this router’s parental control feature to limit your children’s or your staff’s access to the Internet. It is one of the best TP-Link routers offers a stable and reliable connection, so you can play online games or stream HD videos from any part of your house.
- 3 x 5-dBi high-gain antennas
- Support upto 300mbps wireless speed
- Compatible with IPv6
- 4 x 10/100mbps LAN ports, 1 x 10/100mbps WAN port
- IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b wireless connection
- Comes with bandwidth control & parent control feature
- The router is very convenient to set up
The price of this wifi router is under 1000 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:16). Price changes every day so, you can check the latest price by following the below links.
#3 Tenda F3 300Mbps Wireless Router
Tenda F3 300Mbps Wireless Router is an entry-level router offering up to 300Mbps speed and best for small to medium houses. The router comes with three 5dBi external antennas that expand the Wi-Fi coverage and provide a reliable connection. It is easy to set up and use. It also supports WEP, WPA & WPA-PSK security encryptions.
The router has an IP-based bandwidth control feature which allows you to control the surfing privileges that are allotted to each PC in your network. The router is ideal for streaming music, uploading photos, video chatting, streaming HD video and other activities.
- 3 x 5dBi external non-removable antennas
- Support upto 300Mbps speed on 2.4GHz band
- Comes with the parent control feature
- IP Based Bandwidth Control
- WEP, WPA & WPA-PSK security encryptions
- Supports IEEE802.11/b/g/n
- 4 x LAN Ports
The price of this home router is around ₹1000 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:17). Follow the below links for the latest price details.
#4 TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router
TP-LINK TL-WR841N 300Mbps Wireless N Router is also a good wifi router for home under 1000 rupees in India. This wifi router provides excellent uninterrupted internet speed upto 300mbps while securing them with high-level encryptions (WPA and WPA2 encryption) to give you a safe and protected connection.
The router is compatible with all types of RJ-45 Ethernet Cable and supported IPv6. With the two external antennas, you can get a wider wifi range. It is effortless to install and use making it ideal for instant HD video streaming and online gaming.
- Support upto 300Mbps wireless speed
- Comes with two antennas
- 4 x LAN connection
- Easy to setup
- It has WPA and WPA2 encryption
- Comes with IP based bandwidth control
- WDS wireless bridge
Overall, it is a great wifi router under 1000 rupees in India. The price of this router is around ₹1000 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:18). You can check the latest price by following the below links.
#5 Netgear D500 N150 WiFi DSL (Only for BSNL Broadband users)
The router is especially for those users who are using the BSNL landline internet or DLS connection. If you are using modern cabal broadband or fiber broadband then the router is not for you. This router is the only exception of all the router listed here. Must watch the below video before purchasing this router.
The reliability and security features that this router offers are commendable. The router comes with 2 LAN connections so you can easily connect your 2 PCs at the same time. For fast downloading and online, it supports speeds of up to 150 Mbps. It is one of the best routers under 1000 in India that comes with a built-in ADSL2+ modem.
- Built-in ADSL2+ Modem
- Ideal for web browsing, email, video streaming, and social networking
- Comes with 2 x LAN connection
- It offers WPA/WPA2 security for Wi-Fi connections
- The router is easy-to-install
- Works with DSL Internet service providers
The price of this router is around ₹1000 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:19). Price changes every day, so check the latest price by following the below links.
#6 TP-Link TL-WR820N 300Mbps Wireless Easy Setup Router
It is another best entry-level wifi router under 1000. The router is best for personal use or for a small to the medium house. This router is compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n, thereby paving the way for high-speed internet connectivity and it delivers a speed of up to 300 Mbps.
It comes with two 5dBi External antennae and 2×2 MIMO Technology that enhance wireless signal transmission and reception. It is also compatible with the most recent Internet Protocol version (IPv6). To protect your child from the Internet, this router features parental Control that allows you to manage how your connected devices can access the internet.
- It is compatible with IEE 802.11b/g/n
- Maximum speed upto 300 Mbps
- Compatible with the most recent Internet Protocol version (IPv6)
- Comes with the Parental Control feature
- This router optimized for IPTV streaming and lag-free viewing experience
- Provide a reliable Wi-Fi connection for medium-sized homes
The price of this wifi router is around ₹800 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:20). You can check the latest price by following the below links.
#7 Tenda N301 Wireless-N300 Easy Setup Router
Tenda N301 is another cheap router under 1000 rupees in India. This router offers excellent security protocols like WEP (64 and 128 bit), WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK. These protocols prevent unauthorized access and protect your wireless data. It has 2 fixed 5dbi Omni Directional antennas for better connectivity. The router is best for small to medium homes.
It complies with IEEE 802.3/3U IEEE 802.11n/g/b, delivers wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps, making it perfect for everyday web activities like email, chat, streaming videos, online gaming and more. This router supports client filters, Mac filters, and website filters. So, block certain domains or devices.
- Provides upto 300Mbps wireless speed
- It has 1 X 10/100Mbps WAN Port & 3 X 10/100Mbps LAN Ports
- It supports client filters, Mac filters, and website filters
- You can use this router as a client to provide a strong Internet
- It supports WiFi encryption and has a push of WPS button
- It is very easy to set up the router
- WEP, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK security
The price of this router is very cheap. You can buy the router from Amazon or Flipkart at just for rs. ₹799 only (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:21). Check the latest price by following the below links.
#8 D-Link DIR-615 Wireless-N300 Router
I’m using this router for my personal use at my home. It is a great wifi router under 1000 in India. The router is best for a small house or personal use. It is not just a router but can also act as a repeater if you want. This router is equipped to analyze and separate multiple data streams, handle multiple wireless devices, and enable smooth streaming.
It weighs is only 64 grams which makes it lightweight. This router comes in black color and merely 198 cm in height, which gives a sleek and smart look. Also, the router supports the latest wireless security feature that prevents unauthorized users from accessing it.
The DIR-615 Router operates on a speed of 300 Mbps and at a frequency of 2.4 GHz so you can share, download and upload with high speed without no interruptions. It has 2 X 5dbi Omni Directional antennas for better connectivity. Overall, it is one of the best routers under 1000 rupees in India.
- It has wifi repeater mode to extend the reach of your existing wireless network
- WPA/WPA2 wireless encryption and a firewall for better security
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) to quickly and securely add devices to your network
- Support upto 300mbps speed
- 1 X WAN & 4 X LAN connection
- 3-year warranty
- It is very easy to set up the router
The price of this cheap & great router is under 1000 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:22). You can check the latest price by following the below links.
#9 iBall iB-WRB333N 300M MIMO Wireless-N Router
iBall iB-WRB333N is also a similar kind of entry-level router backed by the efficient MIMO technology and it has the capacity to handle speeds up to 300 Mbps. The router comes with 3 LAN ports. So, you can easily connect 3 PCs or smart devices at a time that required a LAN connection.
The router comes with firewall security features, including IP, MAC, and URL filtering, to keep your systems protected from any malware or to protect your child from browsing unknown websites. Also, the router supports WEP, WPA & WPA-PSK security encryptions.
- The router con handles speeds of up to 300 Mbps
- It comes with firewall security features, including IP, MAC, and URL filtering
- It has MIMO technology for optimized data speed and minimal errors
- You can also use this router as a repeater
- Equipped with 3 LAN ports
- Suitable for a small home or office
The price of this router is around ₹900 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:23). Price changes every day, check the latest price by following the below links.
#10 TP-Link TL-WR740N Wireless Router
TP-Link TL-WR740N Wireless Router last but not the least in the list of top 10 best routers under 1000 rupees in India. It is a great router for home use under 1000. It is easy to set up and supported by neighborhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet, etc.
It has an external 5 dBi antenna that enhances the coverage area of your Wi-Fi connectivity. You can stream videos, enjoy online gaming or check your mails from any corner of your room or office with this wireless router. The router is best for lite works & streaming. If you are searching for the best router then check our roundup of the best wifi router in India.
- Supports 80211b/g/n for high-speed transfer
- It delivers high transfer speed of up to 150 Mbps
- Comes with an external 5 dBi antenna enhances the coverage area
- Suitable for a small home
- Easy to set up
The price of this router is around ₹900 in India (Last Price Update on 16/2/20 at 12:24). Check the latest price by following the below links.
- 10 Best Wireless Mouse under 500 in India
- Top 10 Best Wireless Mouse under 1000 in India
- 11 Best Wifi Router In India For Home & Office Use
- Top 13 Best Home Theater Systems In India
- Top 10 Best Smart Bulbs for Your Smart Home
- Best CCTV Camera Brand in India
Conclusion: Best Wifi Router under 1000 in India
So, These are the top 10 best wifi router under 1000 rupees in India for home use. All of these routers are the best ones and one can choose any of them as per your needs and budget.
Our Recommendation: On the basis of the features, facilities, and qualities that are expected from the best router, we would like to Tenda F6 Wireless N300 Wi-Fi Router to our readers.
Hope you enjoyed reading this informative and useful post. If you have any queries regarding the list of the top 10 best wi-fi routers in India under 1000 for home then comment below, we will love to solve them.
Your article is awesome bro