Amazon prime video is an on-demand media streaming services like NetFlix or Hotstar. By subscribing to Amazon Prime membership India, you’ll avail to enjoy premium shows & movies whenever you want.
Not only premium shows and movies but also you’ll get free and fast delivery on Amazon. It is one of the big advantages of Amazon Prime. If you shop frequently on Amazon then it would be great to subscribe to Amazon Prime.
Now the question is how to subscribe to Amazon Prime membership? Just follow the below mention steps carefully.
Amazon Prime Membership India
Steps by step guide on how to subscribe to Amazon Prime:
- First, visit www.amazon.in/amazonprime
- Click on Start your 30-day free trial
- Now sign in using your existing Amazon account or create a new one
- Select any plan which you want to subscribe
- Select the payment method
- And pay the amount
- Boom! You are done
Amazon Prime India Membership Benefits
Here are some benefits of Amazon Prime:
- Premium Shows & Movies: Amazon prime video specially designed for prime users where you can stream ads-free premium shows and movies before television.
- Free and Fast Delivery: If you frequently shop on Amazon then you love this benefit. With Amazon Prime, you’ll get free and fast delivery on eligible products. They also offer free 1-day even 2-hours express delivery on products for prime members.
- Unlimited music streaming: You can listen to over millions of songs with Alexa voice control, all ad-free with Prime Music
- Prime Day and Prime Early Access: They come with Prime day exclusive sale every year only for prime users. On the other days of the year, you’ll get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals.
How much does Amazon Prime cost?
Amazon Prime membership fee depends on the plan you choose, but you can try it free for 30-day if you have a credit card (they also support some debit card).
Here’s a breakdown of the Amazon prime payment plans:
- Monthly: Monthly plan charges you ₹129/Mo which means ₹1548/year.
- 3-Month: The 3-month plan charges you
₹387/Mo₹329/Mo which means ₹1548/year₹1316/Year
- Yearly: Amazon Prime yearly plan charges you ₹999/year. It is the cheapest plan compare to the other two plans. So, we recommend to their yearly plan.
The price may be different when you are reading this article. So, check their latest price by following the below link. Last price update on 20/3/2020 at 21:41.
If you are a frequent buyer or movie lover then you should definitely subscribe to Amazon prime membership. We recommend their yearly plan which is cheap and allow you to full access to their all prime services. If you want Amazon prime membership India for free then read this post by TOI.
I hope this post helps you. If you love this post then share it with your friends. If you have any queries regarding this post then comment below. We’ll love to solve the problem.