SBI card recently launched SBI card prime (a credit card) which is a premium credit card for online shoppers. This SBI credit card is best for those users who spend more on online shopping, food orders, travel, and entertainment.
This SBI credit card comes with lots of features and benefits like free welcome bonus worth Rs. 3000, high rewards point on online spend, Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership, and more. The most important benefits of this credit card is Priority Pass benefit with 4 Free Visits (international only)
How to apply SBI card prime online?
It is a very simple step to apply for SBI prime credit card online. First, visit the below link “Click Here to Apply Online” second, Fill all required details on SBI card official page and submit your application.
SBI Credit Card Highlights
- Free Welcome Bonus Worth Rs. 3000
- Free Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership
- 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges
- 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India
- Up to 20x Rewards points
- Free gifts voucher
- Fraud Liability Cover
- Cash on the Go
- Easy Bill Pay Facility
SBI Prime Credit Card Fees
For SBI card prime annual fees and other fees follow below table.
|Interest free credit period||Up to 50 days|
|Cash advance fees||Upto 3.35% per month + 3%|
|Cash payment fee||₹100|
|Late payment||Up to ₹950|
|Railway tickets||Upto 2.5% + ₹30|
SBI Prime Card Features
- Contactless Transaction: This card is fast and convenient to use. You don’t have to hand over your card or look for cash to make everyday small purchases. Simply wave your card at a secure reader to transact. Never leaves your hand during a Contactless transaction. Significantly reducing the risk of card loss and fraud due to skimming. Even if the card is waved multiple times at the reader, the unique security key feature of Visa PayWave will ensure that only one transaction goes through, thus making it more secure.
- Global Acceptance: SBI Card PRIME is accepted at over 24 million outlets across the globe, including 3,25,000 outlets in India. You can use this cash where you want.
- Fraud Liability Cover: Get complimentary Air Accident Liability Cover of Rs. 50 lakhs and credit card Fraud Liability Cover of Rs.1 lakh.
- Emergency Card Replacement: Get your SBI Card PRIME replaced anywhere in the world. Just call SBI credit card customer care 24×7 helpline for emergency card replacement even while traveling abroad.
- Cash Access Across the World: Withdraw cash from over 1 million Visa ATMs worldwide in the emergency.
- Easy Bill Pay Facility: Pay your electricity, telephone, mobile and other utility bills using the Easy Bill Pay facility on your SBI Card PRIME.
- Balance Transfer: Save money while paying your credit card dues. Transfer the outstanding balance of other bank’s credit cards to your SBI Card PRIME, to avail a lower rate of interest and payback in EMIs
Eligibility to apply for SBI Card PRIME
The eligibility for this credit card depends on the applicant’s income and employment, among other factors.
One has to meet certain to get the card application approved by SBI. Check out the criteria below.
- Resident of India
- Age of an applicant should be at least 21 years and maximum of 70 years
- A good credit history
Identity Proof: PAN Card or Voter ID card or Aadhaar Card or Passport
Residence Proof: Utility Bills or Voter ID card or Aadhaar Card or Passport
Others: Passport Size Photographs
SBI Card Prime Benefits
This SBI card is comes with lots of benefits.
- Welcome Gift: Get a free welcome e-gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Marks, and Spencer, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com.
- Birthday Benefit: Enjoy 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday
- Club Vistara Membership: Enjoy Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership. Get 1 complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher and earn 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100 spent on Vistara flights.
- Lounge Access: Get 4 complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India and 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India.
- Milestone Benefits: Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter and E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000 from Yatra.com/Pantaloons on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs. Also, get Waiver of renewal Fee on annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs.
- Trident Privilege Membership: Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership.
- PRIME Rewards: Get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments, 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket and 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies.
How to check SBI Prime Card Application Status
It is easy to track your SBI credit card application status. First, visit SBICard official website, Scroll down and find Track your application. Enter your application number and hit track button.